Bolt Estimating offers a wide range of construction cost estimating services and cost management services to cater to the needs of the ever-growing construction industry.
Construction cost estimating is the process of forecasting the cost of building a physical structure. Of course, builders and clients both worry about the financial impact of cost overruns and failing to complete a project.
Clients considering large projects often seek multiple cost estimates, including those prepared by contractors and those calculated by independent estimators.
Project owners use cost estimates to determine a project’s scope and feasibility and to allocate budgets. Contractors use them when deciding whether to bid on a project. You usually prepare estimates with the input of architects and engineers to ensure that a project meets financial feasibility and scope requirements.
A good cost estimate prevents the builder from losing money and helps the customer avoid overpaying.
Different Types of Construction Cost Estimates we offer
• Design Estimates
• Screening estimates
• Engineer's estimates (based on specifications and architectural plans).
• Preliminary cost estimates
• Budget cost estimate for financing purposes.
• Budgeted cost after assigning to contractor but before construction.
• Estimated cost of completion during ongoing construction.
The Requirement for Construction Cost Estimation Services
• Building Cost Estimation.
• Residential Construction Cost Estimation.
• To estimate project construction budgets.
• To establish financing requirements.
• To establish benchmarks for a construction bid.
• Establish whether a proposed new construction plan is profitable or not.